Conference Center De Werelt
De Werelt is located in the center of the Netherlands, located on the edge of National Park De Hoge Veluwe. It has adapted to the requirements of RIVM and introduced 1.5-meter events. (Information about 1.5-meter events (in Dutch))
1,5 meter event
At De Werelt the RIVM guidelines are closely followed, and a hygiene and safety protocol has been drawn up. But a safe event is only possible with the effort of everyone involved:
1. If you have symptoms, stay at home. If this is the reason you are unable to be present, you can send a replacement. In that case, send an email to email@example.com stating the name of the replacement and whether he/she is a member of arma-nl.
2. Wash your hands often with soap
3. Cough and sneeze into your elbow
4. Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use.
5. Do not shake hands
6. Stay 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) apart from others
Accessibility and parking
You can access the conference center via motorways A1, A12 and A30. There are 400 free parking spaces available on site. The location is also easily accessible by public transport from Ede and Amersfoort. Trains arrive at Lunteren station at least twice every hour. The station is a fifteen-minute walk from the venue.
De Werelt, Westhofflaan 2, Lunteren
Hotel rooms De Werelt
Conference visitors can stay overnight in one of the 127 hotel rooms. All rooms allow for abundant daylight and are equipped with showers, washbasins, toilets and Wi-Fi. Most hotel rooms are provided with a TV.